Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. How To Make Our Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe: Get out your Instant Pot and add the celery, carrots, onion, green onion, and minced garlic into the bottom of the pot. Next, add the tablespoon of better than bouillon chicken base to the vegetables. Now, break up the frozen noodles and add them into the Instant Pot as well.
Add water to a stock pot over medium-high heat or to the Instant Pot set on Sauté and Normal. Heat water until boiling, add noodles and cook, stirring, according to the time on the package. Carefully unlock and remove the lid from the instant pot. You can have Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of large chicken breast.
- It’s of full size carrots.
- Prepare of celery chopped.
- It’s of small onion chopped.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- Prepare of fresh ginger.
- Prepare of egg noodles.
- It’s of italian seasoning.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Remove the chicken pieces from the soup and shred with two forks. Add the noodles to the soup and set the Instant Pot to the saute setting again. Pour chicken broth into the pot; stir well. Put all ingredients into your instant pot and mix so the noodles are almost all covered in the broth.
Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Place frozen chicken breasts in Instant Pot, adding one cup water. Put on Instant Pot lid and close vent. Set Instant Pot to manual and set the time to 10 minutes. Once the Instant Pot is up to pressure it will start the 10 minute timer. Once the timer is up, do a quick release and remove the chicken. (Be careful to avoid the steam from the Instant Pot vent). With kitchen gloves, take out the Instant Pot insert (pan/bowl) and drain water. Rinse Instant Pot pan and place back inside Instant Pot..
- Allow chicken to cool then shred them with fork. While chicken is cooling, prepare the rest of your ingredients. Turn the instant pot on to SAUTE. Cook onion, garlic and ginger in butter until softened..
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and chicken. Select SOUP (or MANUAL), HIGH PRESSURE and change the time to 5 minutes. The instant pot will take about 10 minutes to build pressure. Quick release pressure..
- Turn Instant Pot onto SAUTE. Once broth begins to boil, add egg noodles and allow to simmer 6-8 minutes or until tender..
- Stir in chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste..
When it is done cooking, turn the knob to venting and let the pressure cooker release on it's own. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Remove chicken from the Instant Pot® and shred, using two forks. If you're using raw chicken, add it to the Instant Pot. Add in carrots, celery, chicken broth, and frozen egg noodles.