Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe. restaurant style palak chicken korma,restaurant style green chicken korma recipe,green chicken korma,palak chicken korma,spinach chicken gravyrestaurant styl. I halved the recipe so that it is closer to a curry house portion. If you are looking for my original pre-book chicken korma, you can still find it here.
It's rich, sweet, creamy and full of flavour! There are two parts to this recipe: first, the curry gravy base and second, the sauce that gives it that magic chicken korma taste. The curry base is very versatile and can be used as a base for many different takeaway quality curries. You can cook Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe
- It’s 600 gm of chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of big sized onion chopped.
- It’s 15 of cashews.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk and milk cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of clove.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 4 of pepper corns.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
The curry base part of the recipe actually. Chicken Korma/Murgh Korma is also sometimes referred as Mughlai Chicken. It is one of the most popular dishes from Mughal cuisine. It's not a typical spicy chicken curry but more of a mellow type with a hint of fennel seed, cumin and coriander.
Palak Chicken Korma Restaurant Style Recipe step by step
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic green chilli paste yogurt and salt for 30 minutes.
- Boil cashews and onions together in 1 cup water on medium flame till water is reduced and they become soft…then cool and grind to a very fine paste.
- Blanch spinach in boiling water for just a minute then remove drain…then cool and then grind to a fine paste.
- Heat oil or ghee in a vessel add clove cardomom cinnamon peppercorns once they splutter add marinated chicken.
- Cook on high flame till water evaporates and oil comes out for detailed recipe video click on the given link below https://youtu.be/ybJ4THt7UWo.
- Then add boiled cashews and onions paste also add coriander powder cumin powder garam masala powder pinch turmeric mix well.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes open and mix in between to avoid masala from burning.
- After 20 minutes add milk and cream mixture to adjust gravy consistency,mix well boil and simmer 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked..
- Now add spinach puree mix well add water if required to adjust consistency it should be medium to thick and not very thin.
- Boil cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes then add a tbsp butter mix well or u can use ghee off gas remove from heat keep covered few minutes.
- Serve with naan paratha tandoori roti,take care jazak allah khair.
What makes Chicken Korma special is the creamy gravy that is made with almond, cashew and poppy. The gravy is enriched with some sort of dairy. Mohan (or, at least, Stein) suggests Greek yoghurt thinned with water, Murshed. Chicken Korma is one of the most popular dishes in Britain, and is one of the mildest of the Indian curries – making it popular with kids and people who don't like too much spiciness in their food. This classic Chicken Korma recipe uses Patak's Spice Paste – which is a delicate blend of spices with coconut – along with a rich blend of other wonderful flavours and is sure to be a hit with the.