Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread. Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread Honey Whole Wheat Bread – A simple great-tasting and easy to make whole wheat bread. The slices are moist, tender, slightly chewy with a beautiful crust and great taste. Place flours, yeast & salt in a large mixing bowl.
Place your flour, honey, and yeast into the bowl of your stand mixer with the dough hook attached. Add in your warm milk and mix for one minute. Now add in your salt and melted butter. You can cook Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- It’s of -INGREDIENTS for 20cm x 8.5cm x 8cm-.
- Prepare 400 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- It’s 10 g of Salt.
- It’s 5 g of Dry Yeast.
- You need 60 g of Honey.
- It’s 400 g of Warm Water (40C).
- You need of -Quantities for Exterior-.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil Spray.
- Prepare of Whole Wheat Flour.
In the bowl of the Bosch mixer, combine water and yeast. Let it sit a minute until the yeast begins to bubble. Add salt, oil, and honey and mix on the lowest speed until the honey dissolves. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
Easy Honey Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Spray the inside of the bread mold with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with whole wheat flour to cover the inside surface. Set aside until use..
- Pour the water into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until it reaches 40C. Add the honey to the saucepan and mix well..
- In meantime, add the whole wheat, flour, salt and dry yeast to a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix well on low speed..
- Pour the honey solution into the dry mixture and knead for 5 min. Let the dough relax for 5 min..
- Pour the dough into the bread mold. Wet your finger tips with water and flatten the surface..
- Sprinkle the whole wheat flour over the dough to cover the surface..
- Cover the mold with a wet towel and place at room temperature for 1 hour or until it rises to double its size..
- Bake for 30 min. Remove from the mold and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/classics/honey-whole-wheat-bread/.
Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Mix together whole wheat flour, salt, yeast, shortening, and honey in large mixing bowl. Add warm water and mix on low-medium speed until ingredients have been combined. Stir in bread or all-purpose flour one cup at a time to slowly incorporate the flour. This bread is filled with all natural ingredients and no sugar!