Candy's Taco Salad. Great recipe for Candy's Taco Salad. I crave certain foods at different times. Taco salad was one of these cravings.
I made our Guacomale, salsa, refined beans, etc. I like to control The salt and other ingredients. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Premium. You can cook Candy's Taco Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy's Taco Salad
- You need 1-2 pounds of Ground chuck.
- It’s 2 of large sweet onions diced (1 for meat, one for topping).
- You need of I minced 5 Cloves of fresh Garlic.
- It’s of I diced 5 Roma tomatoes cleaned out the seeds ( two for topping and three for Guacamole.
- It’s 3 of large Haas Avacados pitted and smashed.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need of Zest of one Lime.
- It’s of About one cup for topping Finely Shreddd cheese, (I used walmarts finely shredded Fiesta Cheese mix).
- It’s of Chopped lettuce… I used romaine.
- Prepare 1 cup of f pre sliced Black Olives. I sliced mine.
- Prepare of Make your own salsa (see recipe n my page) or use your favorite.
- It’s of Cilantro to you taste my hubby likes more than I do.
- It’s of Option: I used one Jalepeño, and diced more for hubby to add.
- You need of We used On the Border Bag Tortillas, we like those and Mission for our salsa,.
- Prepare of Sour Cream. I like to use Daisy sour cream or Chobani Greek yogurt.
- You need of Seasonings: chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, fresh ground pepper,.
- Prepare of Kosher or sea salt, to taste….
Generic Generic – Candi's Taco Salad. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Heat the extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat in a large pot. Add the tomato paste, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
Candy's Taco Salad instructions
- I cooked my meat, when meat was almost done I added onions, garlic, seasonings, While my meat is cooking on low, I used a medium skillet, I added oil set the heat to low, I mashed my beans with a fork until almost smooth. I then added my 20 ounce can of rinsed and mashed kidney beans… To an old skillet n low. Stirring frequently..
- When meat and beans are done, and veggies are prepped, begin to layer your Taco salad on your plate, I placed our chips down then the hot refried beans Meat, salsa, Guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, cheese and sour cream… Any order you prefer🙂.
Cook for a few more minutes making sure to coat all the. Add the ground beef and cook while breaking apart. This Wendy's Taco Salad recipe is an almost exact copycat of the fast food chain's famous salad – you'll learn how to make the freezer-friendly Wendy's chili. Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss until well-combined. Serve, topped with crushed corn chips if desired.