Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker. Slow Cooker One Pot Casserole, Low Prices. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Method Preheat the slow cooker to the lowest setting.
Push the onion halves into the gaps around the beef, then the potatoes, and finally fit the carrots over and around the.. Sprinkle flour over the top until well coated, and pat it. Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium-high heat until hot. You can cook Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- You need 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Season roast with salt and pepper. Place beef in pot with fat side up. Carefully lift meat out of pot and remove to a warm platter. Sprinkle flour over the top until well coated, and.
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker step by step
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..
For this classic roast beef recipe, enough for four people, you'll need: Roasting joint, rump cut, or beef brisket, one kilo; Sunflower oil, a couple of tablespoons. Directions In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Remove from slow cooker and let rest, then slice and serve with vegetables. Sear the beef all over in a hot pan, and transfer to the slow cooker.