Kid-Friendly Tacos. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Book Top Family Friendly Tours Instructions Add coconut oil to a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Crumble ground beef into the pan.
In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". You can have Kid-Friendly Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid-Friendly Tacos
- It’s 12 of ready-to-use corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 250 gr of minced beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa (here's the recipe that I use: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250306-superb-salsa).
- Prepare 100 gr of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Lettuce, chopped (wash thoroughly beforehand, and pat dry).
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa (for topping).
Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. You can serve your tacos however you see fit. Use tongs to add one tortilla at a time to the heated oil (it should sizzle right away).
Kid-Friendly Tacos step by step
- In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Add minced beef, then 1/2 cup of salsa. Stir for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Turn off the heat..
- Arrange the chopped lettuce inside the pocket. Add minced beef mixture. Then a bit of salsa. Top with grated cheddar. Yum yum!.
The flip the shell over and fold it in half holding it in place with the tongs. Season with onion flakes, garlic, salt, cumin, chili. HOW TO MAKE Kid-Friendly Tacos Start by browning the meat in a skillet. We use ground beef, turkey, chicken, or pork depending on the day for these kid-friendly tacos. We recommend picking the meat-based on what is on sale at your local grocer and/or what is preferred by your family.