Deviled Egg Salad. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Add the paprika and salt and black pepper. Place the eggs into a large bowl. Grate the onion directly over the bowl to catch the onion juice and add the garlic, relish, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper, paprika and mayo – just a few tablespoons to start. You can have Deviled Egg Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Salad
- It’s of hard boiled eggs.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of sweet relish.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Serve on a few slices of toast and garnish with toppings of your choice. Peel the boiled eggs and slice in half. Pop the yolk out of the eggs and into a small mixing bowl. Place the warm eggs into an ice bath and, while eggs are still slightly warm, peel off the shell.
Deviled Egg Salad instructions
- Peel and halve hard boiled eggs. Place yolks in a medium bowl. Roughly chop whites, set aside..
- Use a fork to mash yolks to a fine crumble. Add mayonnaise, dijon, and sweet relish. Blend together until mixture is mostly smooth..
- Add chopped whites. Gently stir to incorporate. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!.
Coarsely chop the egg whites and place into a medium sized mixing bowl. Place the yolks into a food processor with mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, celery seed, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper and puree. Place the diced egg whites into a separate bowl. Add mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard powder, pickle juice, vinegar, paprika, and salt to the egg yolks. Using a whisk attachment on a hand mixer whip the egg yolks until smooth and creamy.