Chicken salad romaine wraps. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Wraps food delivered by Deliveroo. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time!
Place the lettuce leaves to the side. Great recipe for Chicken salad romaine wraps. My go to no carb meal, for fast version canned white meat chicken can be used instead of cooking chicken breasts. You can have Chicken salad romaine wraps using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken salad romaine wraps
- You need 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 spoonfuls of mayo.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped green pepper.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2-4 of whole romaine leaf lettuce.
In this recipe, salad becomes finger food, as leaves of romaine lettuce are used to wrap a tasty chickpea filling. Whisk together this easy Caesar salad dressing, toss with the grilled chicken and romaine. Shred baked chicken with a fork. In medium pot fill with water and bring to boil on high heat.
Chicken salad romaine wraps step by step
- In medium pot fill with water and bring to boil on high heat..
- Add chicken to boiling water and boil for 15 minutes or until done. Remove from water, let cool 2 mins and use hands and a fork to shred and break up chicken..
- Put shredded chicken in bowl and mix with mayo, salt, pepper, chopped onion and chopped green pepper, mix WELL. Spoon into whole lettuce leafs..
Put shredded chicken in bowl and mix with mayo, salt, pepper, chopped onion and chopped green pepper, mix WELL. These Mediterranean chicken lettuce wraps are healthy, refreshing and full of Mediterranean flavors! Crispy romaine lettuce is topped with grilled chicken, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and oranges. Greek yogurt dressing is the perfect companion for this easy appetizer! Mediterranean chicken wraps are perfect for the grilling season.