Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?). Great recipe for Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?). The key to a sustainable diet is making things you can eat once a week or more and not feel too guilty. This is one of my crowning achievements, it uses my near zero carb, zero fat bread dough and a Chrizo recipe that uses lean ground.
The key to a sustainable diet is making things you can eat once a week or more and not feel too guilty. Here is our list of low carb or keto diet recipes. Learn how to make your favorite low fat recipes or low calorie in no time. You can have Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?)
- You need of Double Batch of my Hacked Bread Dough (250 Calories).
- You need of Fat free Mozzerella (300 Calories) (45×7).
- You need of Tomato sauce no sugar added (1 cup) (about 150 Calories varies).
- It’s of turkey chorizo (350 calories) – see recipe in desc.
- Prepare of Turkey Pepperoni (optional) 70 calories for each 16 slices.
- It’s of Seranno Peppers (optional).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic chopped.
Tags: Related Posts of "Recipe: Tasty Hacked 'Bread' Pizza. Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, hacked and healthy chorizo pizza (say what?). It is one of my favorites food recipes.
Hacked and Healthy Chorizo Pizza (Say What?) step by step
- Par bake the crust..
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Put the sauce on the pizza mixed with the seasoning and garlic.
- Put on the mozz.
- Drop the turkey chorizo in little meat stacks around the pizza. Recipe: http://www.feastingathome.com/easy-turkey-chorizo/.
- If you want add other items as well, I added a few turkey pepperoni slices and four Serrano peppers for a kick..
- Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes, just look for when the cheese begins to darken and edges look darker as well..
- It's possible to enjoy the whole pizza yourself without gulilt or share with another..
- The pizza is the size of a normal sized sheet pan, and due to the dough is nearly a whole days supply of fiber and also a days supply of protein. It has minimal carbs, due to the mozz, but it's minimal. Along with the fat from the turkey, which should clock quite low anyway..
Recipe of Homemade Low fat blueberry scones. Add a third of the chorizo, capers, olives and mozzarella. Using the baking paper to help you, slide the pizza onto the hot stone/baking sheet. Remove the pizza, leaving the stone/sheet to heat up for the next one. Transfer the pizza to a board, top with basil and slice.