Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken. Get In Touch With Our Professional Team To Find Out More About Our Range. Your favourite Pasta restaurants available on Deliveroo. Food you never knew you wanted.
Transfer spinach mixture to large bowl. To save time, put the pasta on to cook while you make the sauce. To save time, put the pasta on to cook while you make the sauce. You can have Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken
- You need 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), your favorite shape.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 pack (10 ounce) of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 jar (12 ounce) of roasted red peppers, drained and sliced.
- You need 2 cans (15.5 ounce) of Goya garbanzo beans, undrained.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for topping each serving.
Bring to a simmer, cover and reduce the heat to low-medium. Transfer the chicken to a board using tongs, then shred using two forks. Pasta with Spinach & Chick Peas Haiku: "Gotta switch pasta. Can't decide use fork or spoon?
Pasta with Garbanzo,Spinach and Chicken instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot……
- Add to olive oil your sliced onion, sauté for several minutes…..
- Add to onion your minced garlic, keep sautéing…….
- Now add in your chicken tenderloins, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, cook for several minutes…….
- Add in your baby spinach leaves and roasted sliced red peppers……..continue to cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is cooked…..
- Next add in your garbanzo beans and diced tomatoes, bring to a boil for several minutes or until liquid has reduced by almost half……..
- Reduce heat to low and continue to stir while you cook your pasta……..
- Boil pasta, drain thoroughly and add to garbanzo mixture, stir well……don’t forget to salt your water before boiling your pasta !!!.
- Remove from heat and let stand for about 20 minutes…….
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉 !.
Taste was pretty good!" I followed the recipe using spaghetti instead of linguine (close enough) but we were ultimately discouraged at not being able to both twirl the noodles and stab/scoop chick peas at the same time. If I make this again I would use a smaller noodle and let the tomatoes and chick. For a quick and tasty chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love, pick this great creamy spinach chicken pasta recipe. It's a simple mid-week meal by celeb chef Donal Skehan. The soft spinach, creamy sauce and tender pieces of chicken work wonders together alongside the pasta.