Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce. Heat oil in dutch oven sear pork on all sides remove to a plate. Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce fenway This recipe began as just a pork tenderloin poached in a garlic cream, it was delicious but as the time went on I subsitited half of the cream wirh homemade pork stock and add a bit more seasoning to lighten it up, the sauce now is a rich lush wonderful sauce with the pork. Here is how you achieve it.
Add the pork; brown on all sides. Stir in the broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, thyme, pepper and bay leaf. Which type of dish are you looking for? You can cook Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce
- Prepare of whole pork tenderloin.
- Prepare of pork stock or broth (if you do not have pork broth subsitute with 1 cup low or no sodium chicken broth and 1 cup low or no sodium beef broth ) If you want to make a pork stock I have a recipe on my profile..
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- You need of heavy cream.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need of grated romano or parmesan cheese.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of sliced green onions.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
Salad Kebab Taco Jerk Flatbread No Preference. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Remove from skillet and transfer the pork loin to a baking sheet.
Pork Tenderloin Poached in a Pork Cream Sauce step by step
- Season pork tenderloin with cajun seasoning. Heat oil in dutch oven sear pork on all sides remove to a plate. In dutch oven deglaze pan with white wine, reducing until almost gone, whisk in broth, cream, hot sauce, garlic and lemon juice, bring to a boil then reduce to a very low simmer, add pork to liquid, cover and poach about 15 minutes ( turning twice ) depending on thickness of pork. The internal temperature should be 140 to 145. Remove pork to plate, cover and let rest. Meanwhile increase heat to get the sauce to a boil and reduce to a creamy sauce.Whisk in romano cheese..
- Slice pork into 1/2 inch slices add sauce garnish with green onions and a sprinkle of roman cheese..
- Serve this with mashed potatos, rice or pasta for all the wonderful sauce!.
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over high heat. Sear on all sides until nicely browned. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Place in a baking dish and add pepper.