Stuffed ham salad. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. See recipes for Tomato, Serrano Ham and Melon Salad too.
Cut a bit off the bottom of the tomatoes so that the tomatoes can stand up. Turn the hollowed out tomatoes open-side down so you can drain the extra juice out. Mix ham, mayonnaise, butter (if using). You can cook Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- It’s of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- It’s 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- You need of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- You need of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- You need 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- You need 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- It’s of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- You need 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
Before you jump to Stuffed ham salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy. Many folks do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and. Cut top off of tomatoes and scoup out inside.
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
Mix together ham, eggs, pickle relish, onion, mix well. Add mayo and pepper to your liking. Photo about Toast stuffed ham salad toast stuffed ham salad toast stuffed ham salad. The dish is an excellent way to use leftover diced ham. If you like a cheesier rice and ham mixture, add some extra shredded cheddar cheese.