Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew. Low Prices on Pot Roast Beef. Crumble over the stock cubes or add the stock pots and stir, then season with pepper (don't add salt as the stock may be salty). The Best Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew Recipes on Yummly
Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Add all remaining ingredients except broth. Add in the carrots, potatoes, swede, stock, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, sugar, salt and pepper. You can have Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- Prepare 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Prepare 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 2 cup of Rice.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Directions In large crockpot set on low, combine beef broth, hot water, carrots, potatoes, beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley. Here are the leftovers I used: roast beef, roast beef gravy, red potatoes, baby carrots, onions and steak. Add fresh mushrooms, celery, leeks, more onions and green beans. Add canned tomatoes, spices, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew step by step
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
Preheat a large skillet or aluminum slow cooker insert on high heat. Season the beef with half the salt and all the pepper. Remove the beef from the pan and add in the onions. How Long to Cook Beef Stew in Crock Pot: Crock Pot beef stew is a set-it-and-forget-it kind of meal. You can leave it on warm for an additional hour or so if needed.