Peanut Butter Balls. Find Deals on Peanutbutter Balls in Groceries on Amazon. In a large bowl stir together peanut butter and butter. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our best Peanut Butter Ball Recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. In a large bowl, combine Peanut Butter, confectioners' sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Combine oats, peanut butter, crushed walnuts, chocolate chips, and honey in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until well combined, adding more honey if the mixture is not holding together. You can cook Peanut Butter Balls using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Balls
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of (1 sleeve) graham crackers finely ground (sand).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter.
- It’s 4 cups of confectioners' sugar.
- You need 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Canola oil.
- Prepare 72 of mini cupcake papers.
In large bowl, mix crispy rice cereal and confectioners' sugar well. Pour melted peanut butter and butter over cereal and sugar and blend together thoroughly. Peanut Butter Balls can also be referred to as Buckeyes! Buckeyes are popular in Ohio, as the Buckeye is the state tree!
Peanut Butter Balls instructions
- In a ziplock bag crush graham cracker until it looks like sand. In a small saucepan melt butter and add in graham crackers. stir together and let sit for 5 minutes. Add into a bowl and combine peanut butter and powdered sugar..
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Place balls into mini cupcake holders..
- Melt chocolate chips and canola oil in the microwave for 30 seconds intervals about 2 minutes total. Mix after each interval until chocolate chips are fully melted and smooth. add a dollop of chocolate over balls. Refrigerate when done..
Buckeye Balls are only partially dipped in chocolate, leaving the peanut butter showing on the top. That way they look like the nuts from a Buckeye tree. Mix together peanut butter, confectioner's sugar, butter, vanilla extract and salt with an electric mixer until well combined. DIRECTIONS In a medium bowl knead peanut butter, margarine, vanilla and sugar, with your hands, until smooth dough is formed. Shape into half-inch balls, place on tray lined with wax paper and freeze for at least one hour.