Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Try it out as you please- the vegetarian, eggiterian or non vegetarian way. You don't really need any side dish, it is yum as it is.
To begin with Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice, firstly heat oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic and fry until the raw smell of garlic vanishes. Lightly beat the eggs with the pepper and salt. You can cook Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- You need of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- Prepare of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- It’s of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- You need of corn cooked.
- It’s of eggs , scrambled.
- You need of chicken shredded.
- Prepare of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- It’s of soya sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of butter ghee or (optional).
- You need of lime juice.
When the oil is hot, add the eggs. How to Make Chinese Mixed Fried Rice Original recipe: Wash the rice. Fry onion, garlic till light brown. Add prawn, scrambled egg & chicken & sautÃ© for a minute.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe step by step
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
In a large skillet or wok heat oil over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil and add onion. Move onions off to the sides of pan to form a circle and pour egg in middle. Mixed Fried Rice: Easy Homemade Recipe. Mixed fried rice is a very familiar dish in our breakfasts. We also can take advantage of the leftovers from the previous meals.