My Asian coleslaw salad. Mix the coleslaw, purple onion and nuts in a large bowl. Mix the seasoning packet from noodles; the oil, vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl. Crush the noodles in the package and pour over the slaw mix.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic. In a large bowl, mix the green cabbage, red cabbage, napa cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, green onions, and cilantro. Toss with the peanut butter mixture just before serving. You can cook My Asian coleslaw salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Asian coleslaw salad
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag coleslaw.
- Prepare 1/4 of large purple onion, thin sliced.
- You need 1 pkg of chicken flavored Ramen noodles (3oz).
- It’s 1/3 C of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 splash of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2-1 C of sugared holiday pecans (recipe in my recipes), chopped.
- It’s 1/2 C of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of dark brown sugar.
Whisk together apple cider vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, roasted sesame seeds, salt & pepper, you'd get a zingy dressing that goes perfectly with the coleslaw. The sugar helps to mellow out the acidity of the vinegar, so don't skimp on it. You can cut down slightly but have a taste first to see if it achieves the balance you desire. Add cabbages, carrot, green onion, cilantro and pineapple then mix until evenly coated.
My Asian coleslaw salad instructions
- Mix the coleslaw, purple onion and nuts in a large bowl. Mix the seasoning packet from noodles; the oil, vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl..
- Crush the noodles in the package and pour over the slaw mix. Now pour the dressing over everything and mix well..
Stir well, drain discarding the excess liquid, and arrange on a platter. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Asian slaw or Asian salad is similar to a regular coleslaw.