Schneider Casserole. Find The Right Schneider Solution From RS, All Available For Next Day Delivery! Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Beside thermosensitive rolls we also produce woodfree cash register rolls, paper rolls from recycled paper and double-ply carbonless rolls. Thanks to our flexibility and state-of-the-art machinery we are able to produce nearly all sizes and. Be the first to write a review. You can cook Schneider Casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Schneider Casserole
- You need 1 of small onion, finely minced.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of cheap ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (14.3 ounce) of can of condensed Campbell's tomato soup.
- It’s 1 (12 oz.) of (small) bag of "cut" green beans, frozen.
- It’s 6 of potatoes peeled and mashed with a 1/2 stick of butter and milk.
The lowest-priced, brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable. Heat butter and oil in large pot over the stove until butter is melted. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, casserole recipes. This recipe is quick, easy and satisfying.
Schneider Casserole instructions
- Peel, boil, and blend the mashed potatoes..
- Add the hamburger onions together, under high heat..
- Brown the beef and onions. May the beef burn on the bottom of your pan…(more flavor).
- Add the straight up condensed tomato soup and green beans, simmer and mix completely..
- Layer the tomatoey, ground beef, and green bean mixtture into the bottom of a casserole or roasting pan..
- Spread and frost the mashed potatoes over, Shepard pie stylee..
- Bake in a 375 F oven for an hour, or till bubbly and the peaks and valleys in the mashed potatoes are brown..
With its beef and corn combo, it's cozy cuisine at its best! —Erin Schneider, St. Ham & Cheese Casseroles I got this recipe from my mother and love it because it's easy and I've usually got the ingredients on hand. It freezes well, so I can have an extra ham and cheese casserole handy for. Cook beef stew in a slow cooker for really tender meat. Pour over sausage and hash browns.