Easy Bread Rolls. Low Prices on Bread Making Kit Looking For Bread Rolls Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a long sausage shape.
Combine the flour, yeast, salt and caster sugar in a large bowl. I like to mix the mixture with a regular knife. Grease a large baking tray with oil. You can cook Easy Bread Rolls using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Bread Rolls
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of luke warm water.
- Prepare of active dry yeast.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of small egg (for glazing purposes only).
Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl, then stir in the yeast and sugar, making sure the ingredients are well mixed. Using a wooden spoon, mix to form a soft dough. Wet the fingers of one hand, slide your fingertips between the bowl and the dough and fold the dough in half. Turn the bowl a quarter turn, and repeat until you have removed all of the air and it is noticeably smoother.
Easy Bread Rolls instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together with the help of a fork in a large bowl.
- Make a space in the middle of the bowl to add the olive oil.
- Add the water slowly to your mix and mix them using your hand.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and Keep mixing the dough for 10 minutes using both hands.
- Place the dough in a bowl sprayed with some oil.
- Cover the dough with nylon and a wet towel and leave it for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 celcius.
- Mix the dough for few minutes before you divide it for 8 parts.
- You can shape it into small rolls or braids.
- You can brush it with egg using a kitchen brush.
- Place it on a tray covered with baking sheet.
- Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before it goes to the oven.
- It goes in to the oven for 12 to15 minutes on 220 celcius.
- Once baked take it out of the oven and cover it with dry tea towel to absorb moisture.
- Enjoy it while its warm with some butter or any other spread.
An absolute must for a great burger, a lunchbox or alongside a bowl of steaming soup, the bread roll is a great way to start baking. Try the Hairy Bikers' easy white rolls or go for Gallic crunch. Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt together in a big bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingers until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Cut in the water with a steel blade spatula and bring everything together in the bowl.