Grilled Salmon Recipe. Get inspired by our latest recipes. A delicious dish that is perfect cooked on the griddle or the barbecue. The grilled miso marinade that flavors these salmon fillets is absolutely amazing, and best yet,.
Plus, perfect your grilling technique with our how-to guides. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks. Peel and finely grate the ginger and. You can have Grilled Salmon Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Prepare 6 oz. of salmon fillets with no bones or skin.
- Prepare 7 oz. of bimi (sprouting) broccoli (it's a more branched type of broccoli). You can replace it with ordinary broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of tbsps. of extra virgin olive oil from Spain (2 tablespoon for frying the salmon and 1 tablespoon to season the bimi broccoli).
- Prepare 1/2 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 oz. of coleslaw (optional), you can replace it with some other salad. Choose the salad you prefer!.
Mix the lemongrass, coriander stalks, ginger and garlic with the soy sauce, then rub all over the salmon fillet. Preheat your grill to its highest setting. Place the salmon in a shallow dish and pour the remaining marinade over. Salmon is done when it is glazed from the marinade and flakes easily with a fork.
Grilled Salmon Recipe step by step
- Place a medium saucepan on the stove with a sieve or steamer. Put 1 cup of water in the bottom and heat over medium heat until boiling. Put the bimi broccoli in the steamer and cover it. Steam it for 3 minutes until the bimi is tender, remove from the steamer and set aside..
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. When it has heated up add 2 tablespoons of Spanish extra virgin olive oil, the chopped garlic and the pre-salted fish pieces (with the serving face downwards to start). Let the fish brown for about four minutes. With great care and the help of a spatula, turn the fish. Lower the heat to medium-low, cover and let cook for another three or four minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish..
- When the salmon has browned on both sides and the flakes can be separated easily with a fork, remove the lid and add the lemon juice. Shake the frying pan a little so that the fish absorbs the juice..
- Place the bimi broccoli in the center of a flat plate. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Spanish extra virgin olive over it and a little salt. Finish with a salmon fillet on top of the bimi with the serving side facing upwards and serve..
- His can be accompanied by a cabbage, or other, salad. Discover amazing salads! aceitesdeolivadeespana.com/recetas.
This is a grilled salmon recipe that is used at the Saint Matthew Parish picnic every year in Seattle, Washington. It works well with any cut of salmon for grilling, however we typically use salmon fillets. Use wild sockeye or king salmon. Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over salmon. Place fillets over medium hot coals.