Chicken Fried Rice. Explore Easy Ways To Use These Herbs And Spices For Delicious Korean Flavor. Try These Herbs And Spices The Next Time You Want To Add Korean Flavor To Your Dishes. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs.
Chicken fried rice is the comfort dish of Chinese food. It's been around for a very long time and is also common in East, Southeast, and South Asian cuisines. The dish started as way to use. You can cook Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 3 cup of Cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of long grain rice (or 3 1/2 cups instant).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of water.
Make your own flavor-packed chicken fried rice recipes from home! With just a few pantry staples, quick and delicious one-skillet meals can be created with ease. These recipes have depth, spice, and saltiness — all with the added bonus of chicken's high protein content. Get your veggies chopped and your soy sauce open.
Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a roasting pan or dutch oven. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
- If you wish you can substitute the chicken for another meat. The picture above I used shrimp.
Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. This is something my sister just sort of whipped up one day. Amazing chicken fried rice that is better than take out! This chicken fried rice has moist and tender chicken with flavorful peas and carrots and long rice cooked together.