Meat and Bean Burritos. Wide Variety Of Fabrics And Colours At Great Bean Bags™ Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! For the beans, add the oil to the pan you cooked the steak in.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Remove beef from pan to a plate using slotted spoon. You can cook Meat and Bean Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat and Bean Burritos
- You need 1 of lb. 93% ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of pack Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of can Refried Beans.
- It’s 1 of chopped Japaleno, or more.
- You need 1 large of Flour Burritos.
- It’s 1 of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of fresh Salsa (see my recipe for baked tacos).
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. Place a burrito on the work surface.
Meat and Bean Burritos step by step
- Brown meat in large fry pan. Lower heat. Do not drain. Add taco mix and stir. Add beans, peppers and cook till blended and hot..
- Place burrito on plate, sprinkle with cheese, heat 30 sec. in microwave until melted..
- Add 3 tbs. meat mixture to lower half of burrito. Add 3 tbs. salsa on top of meat..
- Roll up burrito style and serve with sour cream..
Our variation on the traditional Mexican beef burrito is filled with lean minced beef, kidney beans and red peppers, all in a spicy tomato and garlic sauce and covered in a gooey, cheesy topping. Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe stuffed with a simple super tasty seasoned beef beans cheese and other fillings of choice Mexican food is pure comfort food and it is really easy to make a home-cooked meal. The burrito beef mince filling is especially good – Whether you prefer spicy bean and cheese or salsa-topped steak, there are soo many ways to customize your wrap. To make the burritos, heat the tortillas following pack instructions. Pile some rice and beef sauce along each tortilla and scatter over your choice of topping.