Bean, corn, pepper salad. Low Prices on Pepper Corns Mixed. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Bean, corn, pepper salad. Black bean salad is full of different flavors and textures, and makes a great side dish.
It's a huge crowd-pleaser and, over the years, it has become one of the most popular recipes on my website. In a large bowl, combine beans, peppers, sweetcorn and red onion. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, coriander, cumin and black pepper. You can have Bean, corn, pepper salad using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bean, corn, pepper salad
- It’s 1/3 cup of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each salt, pepper.
- You need 1 can of low sodium beans.
- You need 1 can of low sodium whole kernel corn.
- You need 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 of small zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of poblano pepper, minced.
Season to taste with hot sauce and chilli powder. Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the kidney beans,. corn,tomatoes and peppers and peppers,corn kernels,tomatoes, bell peppers and chili-pepper. Gently toss the salad and taste for seasoning.
Bean, corn, pepper salad instructions
- In large bowl, mix juice, oil, S&P.
- Rough chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- Open cans, drain and rinse.
- Add beans and corn to bowl.
- Chop pepper, zucchini and onion and add to bowl.
- Add garlic and minced poblano.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate over night and serve chilled.
- Before serving, add salt, paper and lime juice to taste.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator. Directions Coarsely chop red onion and mince garlic cloves. Open all cans and drain liquid. Rinse and drain beans and place with corn in large container that has a sealable lid. This black bean salad recipe was sent to me by one of my readers, Ellen Koh.