Sesame flavored onion, cucumber and tuna salad. Check Out Tuna Salad on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Enjoy your local restaurant favourites from the comfort of your own home.
Place in pan and sear on all sides. Be sure to check so the seeds do not burn. Drain the tuna well, then add it to a bowl. You can have Sesame flavored onion, cucumber and tuna salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame flavored onion, cucumber and tuna salad
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of ☆1 can tuna.
- It’s of ☆1/2 tsp Hondashi.
- It’s of ☆1/2 tsp sugar.
- You need of ☆1 tsp vinegar.
- Prepare of ☆2 tsp sesame oil.
- Prepare of ☆1 tsp sesame seeds.
- It’s of ☆1/4 tsp salt.
- It’s of ☆Dash Pepper.
Dice the red bell pepper (I served the other half on the side with the tuna. Pour the prepared sesame dressing over the tuna and vegetables in. Mix the sesame oil, extra-virgin olive oil, chilli, mirin, tamari/soy sauce, lime juice, wasabi (if using) and some pepper in a small bowl. Stir in the cucumber and set aside.
Sesame flavored onion, cucumber and tuna salad instructions
- Slice onion. In a medium bowl, add salt and give onion massage to remove bitterness. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with water. Taste the onion. If it’s still bitter, soak with water more. Strain and squeeze out all the water by using paper towels..
- Cut cucumbers..
- Remove oil from tuna can..
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆. Add cucumbers and onions. Enjoy😉.
Heat a small non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Rub the tuna with a little olive oil. Using an oil with a high smoke point, oil/season the grill to give is a slick surface. Sprinkle each side with salt, pepper, and sesame. Place the fillets onto the grill and sear them.