Chicken Francaise Recipe. In another shallow dish or bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder and paprika. Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture, then flour mixture. You will know when it is ready to flip when the chicken has a nice, slightly browned color and a crisp texture.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Stir together the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, making sure to coat the whole surface of the chicken. You can have Chicken Francaise Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Francaise Recipe
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of pepper [kali mirch].
- You need 1 bunch of parsley chopped [dhaniya ki gathi].
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese [crush cheese].
- Prepare 1 piece of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 slice of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
Shake off any excess flour; there only needs to be a thin coating of it on the chicken. In a medium saucepan combine the wine, broth, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, butter or margarine and lemon juice over medium low heat. When butter or margarine has melted, slowly stir in cornstarch until sauce thickens slightly. Dip chicken in egg, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
Chicken Francaise Recipe instructions
- Sab se pehley 2 eggs, salt, pepper, chopped parsaley, crush ki hoi cheese ko aik bowl mein daal lein or in sab ko mix kar lein.
- Ab chicken breast ko belney ki madad se patla kar lein or liquid mixture mein dip kar lein or aik plate mein maida dalen or is chicken piece ko liquid mixture se nikal kar flour mein daal dein or extra maida jaar lein or liquid mixture mein dubara dip kar lein.
- Aik pan lein us mein olive oil aur butter daal lein is mein chicken piece daal lein or meduim flame mein fry kar lein.
- Ab chicken stock aur 2 lemons juice ko pan mein daalen or low flame pe 7-8 min kay liya rakh dein or jab thora thick ho jaye liquid to us ko chicken piece pe daal dein.
- Now a yummy recipe is ready to serve. I need your full support on youtube. #NAZLIWITHKITCHEN# https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8iTFkgWNd4ltmPOw4WhcjA.
Coat the chicken in a well-seasoned flour mixture, dip in an egg wash and it'll be ready for its buttery skillet bath. Once the chicken is cooked, a luscious sauce made from broth, butter, flour and lemon juice is whisked together and poured over the golden-brown chicken. The traditional chicken francese recipe is made of breaded chicken thats pan-fried and served in a savory sauce made of lemons, butter, white wine, and chicken broth. There are other variations of this recipe around but essentially its mostly a fried bredded chicken in a lemony sauce. What to serve with chicken francese.