Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe. Great recipe for Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe. Been messing around with this recipe for a good while now. It started out as a KFC clone but has evolved into it's own thing.
We provide you only the best Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food. You can cook Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe
- It’s of Pinguy's Spice Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning (Schwartz if you can find it or one that uses Cumin).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tellicherry Pepper. Any Black Pepper will do I just like Tellicherry..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper. Add more or less for desired spiciness..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Oregano.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Dried Majoram.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of MSG/Accent Seasoning. You can leave this out but it makes a huge difference to the taste..
- You need of Batter Coating/Mix – Also great for Onion Rings:.
- It’s 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn Starch/Cornflour. This ensures a crisp crust.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Instant Mash Potatoes. Gives the coating an extra crisp finish..
- It’s of Milk -n- Egg dip:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice or White Wine Vinegar. Curdles the Milk to make the dip thicker..
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of MSG/Accent Seasoning.
- Prepare of Brine:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- It’s of Meat:.
- You need 2 lb of Chicken Drumsticks – 2 Pieces Per Person.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that "comfort. Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe. Hello all of us, at this juncture Let me promote on you Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe quality recipes that are rather effortless make. Here is how you achieve that.
Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe step by step
- For anyone that wants to try my fried chicken recipe you need to put: 1 teaspoon of Cajun Seasoning, 1 teaspoon of Paprika, 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Celery Salt.
- In a zip lock bag or plastic container with about 32oz (900ml/1ltr) of water and marinade the chicken in the fridge for 3hrs. You can marinade it for longer but found 3hrs to be enough..
- Once brined/marinaded take the chicken out of the fridge and start preparing everything you will be needing. (If you plan on poaching the chicken before frying go to step 10)..
- Next grab a bowl and add all the spices and herbs (I recommend using a coffee grinder to mix/grind the spices before adding) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361775-pinguys-spice-mix.
- Then add 1 cup of self-raising Flour with 2 tablespoons of instant Mashed Potatoes and 2 tablespoons of Corn starch. If you made a batch of the "Pinguy's Spice" it's about 4 tablespoons to every 1 cup of flour..
- For the Milk -n- Egg dip add 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice then two eggs to a cup of milk. Whisk and stand for 5mins for it to thicken. Once thicken add 1 teaspoon of MSG/Accent Seasoning and mix well. (If you want to use butter milk instead, this is perfectly fine.).
- Now blend up the spices/herbs and flour together and place onto a plate. Take the Chicken out from the Brine and cover it in the seasoned breading flour. Once fully covered in the seasoned flour, dip the chicken into the Milk -n- Egg dip and cover it again in the flouring mix making sure there are no wet patches. Once fully coated place onto a drying tray ready for frying..
- Once all the chicken is covered in the seasoned breading flour heat the oil to 360°F (182°C) and start frying the chicken. This can take anywhere from 8 to 13mins. So just try and judge when it's ready (use a meat thermometer if you are unsure). The size of the chicken pieces and how quickly the oil cools down by the amount of chicken you fry in one go all play a factor on how long it will take for the chicken to cook. Just make sure the chicken is fully emerged in the oil or you will get soggy skin..
- If the cooked Chicken is to dark you can try frying the Chicken at a lower temperature (8-10 Mins at 320°F (160°C) then raising the heat to 375°F (190°C) to brown it off..
- TIP# To improve the flavour and moisture of the chicken, after step 2 poach the chicken. To do this place the chicken in a pot and pour in the brine it was soaking in. Heat up the contents until it starts to boil. Once it starts to boil lower the heat to a soft simmer and poach the chicken for about 20 to 25 minutes with it covered. Once it's cooked turn off the heat and leave it to cool. When the chicken is cool enough to handle start flouring and frying. As the chicken is pre-cooked/poached this lowers the needed frying time and the risk of over cooking the coating. Fry the poached chicken for about 4 minutes or until golden brown and crispy at a temperature of 375°F (190°C). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339304-pinguys-gravy-kfc-style-gravy-recipe.
Explore • Food And Drink • Special Diet • Healthy Recipes • Vegetarian Fast Food.. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash. KFC's chicken isn't any more complicated than most fried chicken recipes, although it does contain more ingredients. KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken is very famous for it,s unique and delicious chicken recipes all over the world. But do you know, why all the recipes of KFC are very delicious and unique?