Oven Pot Roast. It's Easy To Pick An Appliance From Our Great Range & A Delivery Date That Suits You. Plus, If You Find It Cheaper Elsewhere We'll Match It. Dredge the rump roast in the flour and cover evenly.
Method First melt the dripping in a thick cooking pot and, when it's hot, put in the meat and sear and brown it all over, then transfer it to a plate. Next lightly brown the onions, carrots, celery and swede, then remove them temporarily to the plate, too. Remove celery with slotted spoon; discard. You can cook Oven Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Pot Roast
- Prepare 3 of or 4 pound roast.
- It’s 6 of to 8 potatoes ( any kind is fine).
- You need 2 of bags baby carrots.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 of Meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Roaster pan.
Add desired vegetables around beef roast in the oven. Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer roast to an oven-safe platter. Remove vegetables using a slotted spoon and arrange around roast.
Oven Pot Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel potatoes, cuts into big chunks the rinse..
- Rinse roast and then place in the roaster pan, rub with meat tenderizer, and sprinkle garlic powder over roast..
- Place potatoes on one side of the roast, rinse carrots and then place on the other side of roaster pan..
- Sprinkle parsley flakes over potatoes, roast and carrots..
- Rinse onion then slice over meat and veggies..
- Place in oven with a secure lid..
- Bake for 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Depends on the weight of the roast..
Making a mouthwatering pot roast is surprisingly easy. While you wait for it to reach the right temperature, begin preparing the meat. Generously season chuck roast with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish and brown the chicken well on all sides, then sit it breast-side up.