Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
This is a time honored classic, a tomato filled with a creamy salad. Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Cover and chill chicken salad if not using immediately. You can cook Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- It’s 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- You need 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- You need 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- It’s 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- Prepare 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Just before serving, use a spoon to scoop out the insides of the tomatoes (reserve insides for another use). Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, carrot and onions.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato step by step
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
Cut tomatoes off at the top and scoop out the inside. Prepare chicken salad by combining shredded chicken, celery, slivered almonds, grapes, mayo and dijon mustard, sea salt & mustard to taste. Stuff chicken salad in tomatoes; Enjoy! Start with a large, ripe but firm tomato and scoop out the insides. Take your favorite prepared chicken or tuna salad and fill the tomato.