Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust. Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
Top dough with ranch and spread to an even layer. How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 2 of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- It’s 1 of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- Prepare 1 cup of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked bacon chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- You need bunch of of fresh baby spinach..
- Prepare slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cup of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Make this pizza for a pizza night that is better than any delivery you can get! With the pizza crust on the baking sheet, spoon the ranch dressing onto the crust. Evenly spread the ranch, avoiding the outer crust area. Layer on the shredded cheese, chicken, bacon and green onion.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is fun and new way of serving pizza as individuals. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza tastes just like that serves in restaurants. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is genuine mash up of your dreams. Once baked, spread half of the cream cheese sauce on the cooked pizza crust. In a small bowl cream together ranch mix and cream cheese.