Autumn's Doritos Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Crush Doritos and put In large mixing bowl or roast pan. Open Rotel tomatoes, drain and add to Doritos.
Crush Doritos and put In large mixing bowl or roast pan. Open Rotel tomatoes, drain and add to Doritos. See recipes for Autumn's Doritos Casserole too. You can cook Autumn's Doritos Casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Autumn's Doritos Casserole
- Prepare 5 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 bags of Doritos.
- It’s 1 package of shredded cheese.
Sprinkle half of the crushed Doritos evenly on top of the shredded cheese. It's easy, cheesy, crunchy, super flavorful and just plain delicious! Nacho cheese Doritos are seriously addictive, which is exactly why I don't usually have them in the house. Somehow, these cheesy chips found their.
Autumn's Doritos Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brown hamburger meat and drain..
- Crush Doritos and put In large mixing bowl or roast pan..
- Open Rotel tomatoes, drain and add to Doritos..
- Open cream of mushroom soup and add on top of Rotel and Doritos. Use a splash of milk and mix..
- Add drained hamburger meat and mix..
- Add to roast pan if you used a mixing bowl and spread out evenly..
- Top with your choice of shredded cheese. I use Colby Jack but whatever you prefer..
- Add to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve with sour cream, salsa or picante sauce whichever you prefer!.
Cook Meat: In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add in the garlic and the ground beef and cook until the meat is no longer pink, breaking up the clumps with a wooden spoon. Slightly crush Doritos (not completely, you don't want crumbs). Top with ½ of the beef mixture. Mexican Doritos Casserole is a fun, extra cheesy twist on taco casserole!