Trav's Old Bay Wings. Another easy, no fry, no breading, crispy wing recipe I've served at home and at the firehouse. Spray rack lightly with no stick cooking spray. Arrange wings in single layer on rack.
Shake each wing and place in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well. Meanwhile, mix butter and RedHot Sauce in large bowl. You can have Trav's Old Bay Wings using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trav's Old Bay Wings
- You need of Wing Recipe.
- You need of Raw Chicken Wings.
- It’s of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Place a baking rack on top of a foil-lined baking sheet, and spray the rack with cooking spray so the wings don't stick. Rinse wings quickly under warm water, and pat dry. In a large Ziploc bag add flour, baking powder, black pepper, and Old Bay Seasoning, and mix together. A simple seasoning and flour coating, and a high baking temperature makes these Old Bay Chicken Wings delightfully tasty and super crispy too!
Trav's Old Bay Wings step by step
- Boil wings until finished. Strain and let dry..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray tray down with non stick oil, place wings onto tray and coat with olive oil by rubbing it into wings..
- Coat each side of wings with Old Bay, rubbing it in each time until fully covered..
- Place wings into oven for 30 minutes, turn wings, and cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Take wings out and place into bowl and let cool. An optional choice is to melt some butter and toss with wings. Serve and enjoy!.
Old Bay Seasoning is seriously the best seasoning for chicken wings. Not only is it easy to find, but it's inexpensive, and it makes preparing a deliciously baked chicken wing easy and oh so crispy! #youtube #turkeywings #bakedturkeywings #soulfood #turkey #tomturkey #oldbayBaked Tom Turkey Wings For the chicken: Mix together Old Bay, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels. Place wings in a large bowl and sprinkle with Old Bay mixture, tossing to coat evenly. Arrange wings in a single layer on wire rack placed over a baking sheet.