Minestrone soup. The homemade version is a delicious revelation and is also extremely healthy, as it has pasta, beans and fresh vegetables. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the celery and carrot and cook until they.
Directions In a large saucepan, saute the carrots, celery and onion in oil and butter until tender. Stir in the broth, tomato sauce, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, cabbage, basil, parsley, oregano and pepper. Directions In a stockpot, saute the onions, celery and parsley in oil until tender. You can cook Minestrone soup using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- Prepare 20ml of Oil -.
- You need 80grams of Carrots -.
- You need 80grams of Onions -.
- Prepare 40grams of Leeks -.
- You need 20grams of Celery -.
- It’s 80grams of Turnip -.
- It’s 40grams of Cabbage -.
- It’s 200grams of Tomato (ripe) -.
- You need 40 grams of French beans.
- You need 60grams of Peas -.
- You need 50grams of Cheese -.
- It’s 60grams of Macaroni.
- You need 10 grams of Garlic -.
- Prepare 1gram of Basil for garnishing -.
- You need of Salt.
Stir in the broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, cabbage, carrots, basil, salt and pepper. Minestrone Soup Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Minestrone is a hearty Italian vegetable soup made with tomato-y broth and pasta or rice.
Minestrone soup step by step
- Wash all the vegetables, and cut all the vegetables in to small size, and keep it a side.
- Take a frying pan and put some oil slightly fry the garlic.
- Add all the vegetables which we kept cut aside, in the pan and slightly sweet it, do not fry the vegetables.
- Keep string the vegetables till it become little bit watery.
- Sim the stove,.
- Take bowl full of water and heat it, after the water is heated put the tomato's in the water and make it boil, do not boil it for a long time, so the tomato will become more soft and flavor less,.
- After 10 minutes strain the water and keep it a side, remove the tomatoes and you will find it easy to remove the skin of it and cut it into four pieces..
- Put the tomato in the blunder and add some salt and make it like a thick paste.
- Now take this paste and strain only the juice and we don't want the pulp..
- Pore this tomato juice in the pan in which we kept the vegetables in Sim, add some water and add macaroni to it and slightly increase the flame.
- Turn off the flame as soon as the macaroni is cooked,.
- Take it in the bowl and add some basil, and some cheese on it..
- Now the minestrone soup is ready.
I've been working hard on this recipe and I'm so excited to share it with you. Minestrone was traditionally made to use up leftover vegetables, so feel free to use any seasonal vegetables and greens you have on hand. Italian Minestrone soup is made with seasonal veggies, legumes and small pasta shape or rice. The beauty of this soup is that you can make it a hundred times and have it taste different every time you make it. Essentially, minestrone is a thick, hearty variety of vegetable soup, thanks to the addition of beans and sometimes pasta or rice.