Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells. In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Place the filled pasta shell back on the baking sheet. Repeat process until all meatballs have been stuffed into a pasta shell.
Meatball stuffed jumbo pasta shells with tomato sauce Jumbo pasta shells are filled with juicy meatballs and smothered with a tasty tomato sauce. Cover with cheese, bake in the oven and you'll have a meal that will have the whole family coming back for seconds. Place the filled pasta shell back on the baking sheet. You can have Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
- It’s of MEATBALLS.
- It’s of lean ground beef.
- It’s of ground pork.
- Prepare of cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of large shallot, chopped.
- You need of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- You need of fresh breadcrumbs.
- It’s of romano cheese, fresh grated.
- You need of Italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Prepare of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Prepare of large egg, beaten.
- You need of Italian four cheese blend , cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen while making meatballs.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of PASTA AND SAUCE.
- You need of jumbo pasta shells, you will need about 18 to 20, cooked.
- You need of recipe marinara sauuce, recipe attached in direction step #9 or your favorite marinara sauce.
- It’s of TOPPING.
- It’s of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
Repeat process until all meatballs have been stuffed into a pasta shell. Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells. Jumbo macaroni shells stuffed with cheese mixture, covered with sauce, and baked. Stuffing the shells is the biggest challenge.
Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Mix with a fork or your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs into an oval shape to fit inside the cooked jumbo shell.
- Flatten ball to place a frozen cheese cube in the center.
- Completely enclose cheese cube in meat ball.
- Continue to form meatballs with chesse cubes. Place on prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes just until cooked.
- Place a cooked jumbo shell on work surface, put about a tablespoon of marinara sauce in shell, then fit one meatball in. Marinara sauce recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- At this point to cook all of the meatball stuffed shells place in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer, before adding them to baking dish add a layer of marinara sauce then the stuffed shells, topping with more marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake at 375 just until hot about 15 to 20 minutes. An alternative is to frezze the shells individually and take out as many as you want. Cover a serving dish with sauce add your shells, topping with more sauce and shredded cheese and microwave or bake until hot.
Stuff a tablespoon of ricotta mixture into a jumbo shells, then stuff a meatball into the shells. These meatball stuffed pasta shells are marvelous in so many ways. They're quick and easy to make with minimal. Taco Stuffed Shells made with jumbo pasta shells, salsa, cheese and taco meat are the perfect Philly Cheesesteak stuffed shells with the Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes filling but with double Tools Used in the making of these Taco Stuffed Shells: Jumbo Pasta Shells: Make sure you buy. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to.