Fritos Salad. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Fees & T&Cs apply. Food you never knew you wanted. DIRECTIONS Drain Ranch Style Beans well and pour in large mixing bowl.
When you are ready to serve, add Fritos and mix well. That is a great time to try out this awesome Frito salad! I know when I make it, it is always a hit! You can cook Fritos Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fritos Salad
- Prepare Head of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- You need 1 can of ranch style beans.
- It’s of Your favorite cheese or cheeses.
- You need of Classic Catalina dressing.
- It’s of Salt, pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Fritos.
Using Chili Cheese Fritos is really good too. I found that out by mistake when I bought the wrong Fritos one time! Serve the salad with the dressing on the side. If you're taking this to a potluck, add the avocados and Fritos just before serving so they remain fresh.
Fritos Salad instructions
- On a large dinner plate put on you diced lettuce & tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on your cheese(s), Fritos & ranch style beans..
- Add dressing and mix on plate. Enjoy!.
The greatest thing about a Frito Salad is the FRITOS! It's amazing what a few salty, crunchy corn chips sprinkled into a salad will do. There is just something about the Fritos, Catalina dressing and taco flavors that go together just perfectly. Mix everything together except for the corn chips. You want to mix those in right before serving so that they don't get soggy.