penne in marinara sauce (cheap way). Browse Our Cooking Range at Holland & Barrett. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Welcome your family home to an Italian dinner – Penne Pasta in marinara sauce.
Penne is a very popular variety of pasta found in all the supermarkets but feel free to substitute it with any form of pasta. This dish has the richness of the marinara sauce and a light creaminess of cottage cheese with a bold flavour of pesto. Sauté garlic with half of the olive oil in a large skillet until the garlic turns slightly yellow. You can have penne in marinara sauce (cheap way) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of penne in marinara sauce (cheap way)
- It’s 1 dozen of penne.
- Prepare 200 grams of sausages.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sugar.
Add the Marinara sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Hey guys 🙂 I hope you're all having a great day so far. So for tea tonight I'm making pasta with chicken & marinara sauce 🙂 So I thought I'd pop on and s.
penne in marinara sauce (cheap way) step by step
- when the water is boiling, put in some salt and the penne, cook til nearly al dente.
- chop the garlics and onion finely.
- drizzle some oil in a deep pan, stir fry the garlic and onion til fragrant.
- put in slices of sausages, tomato paste, 2 cans of tomato, some basil.
- seasoning with salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar for the richness, cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- put the penne in the sauce pan, stir it, cook for another 5 minutes.
- turn off the heat, serve in a big bowl.
Instructions Drizzle oil into a skillet over medium-high heat. By Sienna Livermore and Madison Flager. Wondering what to do with all those boxes. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add a very generous pinch of salt and. Select Size: Select Type Of Pasta: Add grilled chicken: Clear * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *: Subtotal.