Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker. Low Prices on Fast Slow Cooker Pro. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Slow Cooked On eBay. Sear the beef all over in the hot pan then place it on top of the vegetables in the slow cooker.
Place roast over the vegetables and pour in any accumulated juices. Pour onion and mushroom mixture over the top of the roast. Add the Worcestershire sauce, red wine, mustard, nutmeg, rosemary and beef stock and bring to a simmer. You can have Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 of Beef pot roast (marinated in salt and pepper, crushed garlic).
- You need 3 of Celery sticks cut in chunks.
- It’s 3 large of carrots cut in chunks (or handful of small baby carrots).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Diana sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Mushroom soup (left over or can).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 of Onion cut.
Transfer everything to the slow cooker and add the mushrooms and a tablespoon of the parsley. Pour onion and mushroom mixture over the top of the roast. For this classic roast beef recipe, enough for four people, you'll need: Roasting joint, rump cut, or beef brisket, one kilo; Sunflower oil, a couple of tablespoons. Sear the beef all over in a hot pan, and transfer to the slow cooker.
Beef Pot Roast In Slow Cooker step by step
- Fry pot roast on all sides until browned in slow cooker (if you don't have a sauté option fry on pan).
- Add can of mushroom soup and water into the slow cooker and mix until no chunks present..
- Add pot roast back into the slow cooker. Add carrots, celery and onions. Add Worcestershire sauce and Diana sauce over the roast..
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8hrs until tender.
- Serve over noodles or with roasted potatoes. Nush!.
Add the beef stock, red wine, tomato puree and sugar, ensuring that the beef is mostly covered by the liquid. Once cooked, remove the beef from the slow cooker and cover with foil to keep warm. In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef stock and Worcestershire sauce.