My Super Beef Soft Tacos. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Beef on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Here is how you can achieve it.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve it. DIRECTIONS In a medium bowl combine the beef with the flour, salt, minced onion, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder Use your hands to mix evenly. You can cook My Super Beef Soft Tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Super Beef Soft Tacos
- Prepare 1 of Tortilla wrap.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salsa.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 2/3 cups of water.
Add beef mixture and water to the pan. Keep the tortillas warm, wrapped in a clean cloth. BROWN: Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium heat. Cook, breaking up with a spatula or the back of a spoon, until the beef is in bite size pieces, the fat has rendered and the meat is just beginning to brown.
My Super Beef Soft Tacos step by step
- Put 1 pound ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat..
- Stir in taco seasoning and water..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 3-4 minutes. Stirring frequently, until thickened..
- Spoon into warm tortilla wrap..
- Put toppings of your choice..
These Soft Beef Tacos with Pineapple salsa are just so darn delicious, that stopping is an effort. The kids LOVE them and hubby, well, let's say I scored some brownie points. The soft tacos with Pineapple is super easy to make, that's if you plan a little in advance. Here in South African, hard tacos […] Beef soft shell tacos. These tasty, filling tacos are perfect for feeding a hungry family.