penne in marinara sauce (cheap way). Welcome your family home to an Italian dinner – Penne Pasta in marinara sauce. These quick, easy recipe is ideal for a busy weeknights. Follow the step-by-step recipe of pasta smeared in creamy homemade marinara sauce and it will tickle your taste buds for more.
Hey guys 🙂 I hope you're all having a great day so far. So for tea tonight I'm making pasta with chicken & marinara sauce 🙂 So I thought I'd pop on and s. Sauté garlic with half of the olive oil in a large skillet until the garlic turns slightly yellow. You can have penne in marinara sauce (cheap way) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of penne in marinara sauce (cheap way)
- It’s of penne.
- You need of sausages.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of sugar.
Add the Marinara sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Instructions Drizzle oil into a skillet over medium-high heat. By Sienna Livermore and Madison Flager.
penne in marinara sauce (cheap way) instructions
- when the water is boiling, put in some salt and the penne, cook til nearly al dente.
- chop the garlics and onion finely.
- drizzle some oil in a deep pan, stir fry the garlic and onion til fragrant.
- put in slices of sausages, tomato paste, 2 cans of tomato, some basil.
- seasoning with salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar for the richness, cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- put the penne in the sauce pan, stir it, cook for another 5 minutes.
- turn off the heat, serve in a big bowl.
Wondering what to do with all those boxes. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add a very generous pinch of salt and. There are so many possibilities with this recipe to make it just the way you want it. It has been a family favorite ever since. Delicious pasta with a tomato meat sauce.