Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! DIRECTIONS In a small bowl mix together seasoned salt,garlic powder,oregano,and onion soup mix. For the gravy,melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan add the.
Place the roast in the bottom of the crock pot and pour the gravy mixture over the roast. Instructions Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir together all spices in a small bowl. You can cook Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom w/ Roasted Garlic Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 packages of dry onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped jalapeño pepper slices (from a jar).
- You need 1 of 4-5 lb chuck tender roast.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of (optional) peeled potato chunks.
- Prepare 1 of (optional) baby carrots.
In a bowl, combine soup and gravy mixes and remaining flour. We like to serve this with mashed potatoes. How to Make Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker. Sprinkle gravy mix and spread soups on top.
Simple Crock pot Roast with Gravy instructions
- Add the soups and dry onion soup mix to your crock pot. Stir to mix. (No need to dirty a bowl that will have to wash ☺).
- Chop the jalapeño slices. Sprinkle on top of soup mix..
- Salt and pepper the roast. Set on top of soup mixes and peppers..
- Cover and cook 10 hrs on low setting..
- To make this a full meal I add potato chunks and baby carrots 4 hrs into the cooking time. Then cover and continue to cook on low 6 more hrs..
Notes on Crock Pot Roast with Gravy. We prefer to use chuck roasts with a nice white marble for our roast recipes. Roasts get more tender the longer you cook them. If it isn't tender, it isn't done. In your slow cooker, mix the two cans of cream of mushroom soup and one envelop of dry onion soup mix.