Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat half of the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken thighs and sear on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
Cook the chicken in olive oil over medium heat until it's cooked through. Remove it from the pan and set it aside. Chicken Parmesan Alfredo (Parmigiana Alfredo) recipe: Creamy, rich, and delicious treatment for chicken. You can have Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- Prepare 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 of large French bread loaf.
Chicken breasts are coated with seasoned breadcrumbs, bathed in Alfredo Sauce, then topped with tomatoes & two cheeses for a delicious twist on a traditional dish. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta. Add chicken breasts, diced butter, minced garlic and broccoli florets to the slow. Parmesan Garlic Crusted Chicken with Garlic Alfredo shells is the most creamy and delicious homemade garlic alfredo shells topped with crispy parmesan-coated garlic chicken.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl step by step
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
This is an absolutely fantastic meal that will instantly become a family favorite! I just cannot get enough of the alfredo sauce and chicken combo! This chicken alfredo recipe has simple ingredients like cream, garlic, parmesan cheese, fettuccine noodles, and tender chicken breast. A classic combination of flavors for a gourmet Italian dinner that your family will love! Chicken can be tricky to cook the meat evenly throughout.