Two in One Salad. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Macaroni salad meet Muffuletta Olive salad what a pairing.
Designed for kitchen-to-table appeal, the salad servers can be used individually for tossing ingredients, and then snapped together to use as tongs for one-handed serving. Love how small it is for a salad spinner. My old one was huge and bulky. You can cook Two in One Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Two in One Salad
- You need 1/2 cup of muffuletta olive salad see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of macaroni elbows.
- It’s 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 4 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 quart of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
It's also nice that it doubles as a strainer. If you are short in kitchen cabinet space, you need this combo. Reviews for: Photos of Meal-In-One Salad. My husband and I loved this recipe!
Two in One Salad step by step
- Boil the eggs in a quart of water. Boil the macaroni in 4 quart of water with olive oil, and salt, as instructed on package. When pasta is done drain and add spices and chives..
- Add the Muffaletta salad, mayonnaise, and mix. Peel and chop the eggs. Stir together well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
It is best when served immediately after adding the dressing but is also good as a leftover (unlike most lettuce salads).. This is a deliciously different summer salad just for two. You'll want to try the light curry-orange dressing! —Barbara Robbins, Chandler, Arizona Beach, Florida Delray Beach. Balsamic-Salmon Spinach Salad This spinach salad is really healthy and super fast. You can prep everything from appetizers to desserts with speed and power.