Nigerian Vegetable Salad. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Instructions Wash the vegetables first. To soften the carrot, green beans and. Nigerian vegetable salad is specifically dressed in Heinz® salad cream, which is British, and different from mayonnaise.
My mother would sometimes add boiled cubed beetroots to hers. Corned beef and tinned green peas are quite commonly added, I don't like them in my salad so I never even remember to buy them. Feel free to add them to. You can have Nigerian Vegetable Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nigerian Vegetable Salad
- It’s 14 oz of bag classic colesaw.
- Prepare Half of can of sweet corn.
- You need Half of can of sweet peas.
- You need 1 of medium size cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare Half of can of vegetarian baked beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of I teaspoon of Vinegar.
Nigerian vegetable salad is always a crowd pleaser! The beauty of this salad is in how well you cut the vegetables. In this video I am showing you how I cut. Bear it in mind that the vegetables need not be leafy to merit a role in the salad bowl.
Nigerian Vegetable Salad instructions
- In a bowl, pour the coleslaw, corn,peas and beans in layers.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs and cucumber 🥒. Garnish with eggs and cucumber.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a separate bowl to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over salad and refrigerate leftovers.
This delightful Salad consists of vegetables both raw and cooked, pasta, Eggs and more. With all these ingredients, it's sure that this Salad makes a hearty meal in itself but it can also be paired with the Jollof rice, Fried rice, Fried Chicken and even more. Nigerian Salad Nigerian salad comprises of different types of fresh vegetables, boiled eggs, corned beef or sardines and Heinz salad cream or mayonnaise is usually used as dressing for Nigerian salad. Meanwhile, fresh vegetable salad is very easy to make, in the same vein, tasty and filling when eating either as a side dish, as an appetizer or even as the main dish served as veg salads for dinner. here is how to make Nigeria vegetable salads, the whole necessary ingredients needed http://allnigerianfoods.com/vegetable-saladsand the step by step guide.. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations.