Taco Soup. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! You can call this soup or chili, but either way it is wonderful!
Serve topped with shredded Cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips, if you like. You can also freeze soup after it has cooled. When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. You can have Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of ground, shredded or cubed meat*.
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 Tbs of Garlic, minced **.
- Prepare 1-7 oz of can Diced Green Chiles, Do not drain.
- It’s 1-13 oz of can Corn*** Do not drain.
- It’s 4-13 oz of cans No Salt Added beans, variety****Do not drain.
- You need To taste of Taco Seasoning, approx. 3 to 4 packets.
- It’s of Notes.
- It’s of Literally ANY meat or your favorite sub works for this!.
- Prepare of * Dude. Garlic is to taste always! Your preference!.
- You need of ** Try Fire Roasted or Fiesta Style Corn! Delish.
- Prepare of ***I use Dark Red, Light Red, Black and Pinto in mine.Colorful!.
Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze.
Taco Soup step by step
- In Large Pot add Meat, brown until almost done, drain fat..
- Add Chopped Onion and Minced Garlic, stir occasionally until onions are cooked as ya like and meat is cooked through..
- Add Green Chiles, Corn, Beans. Add Taco Seasoning. Stir well. Bring to boil, turn off and serve..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, cilantro, hot sauce, Corn Chips, Cornbread, etc..
Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up. Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Taco soup is soup that is made with similar ingredients to what you might find inside a traditional taco, like ground beef, beans, corn, green chilis, and spices.