Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A little on the yeasty hearty side..
This product is kosher, whole grain, Non-GMO and organic. That's a tough way to find yourself. Dave Dahl realized he was in the. You can cook Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread
- Prepare of organic whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of water.
- It’s of dark molasses.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
Great for kids and grownups alike, this bread is suprisingly good for you and tastes great! Order yours fresh TODAY and I promise, you will NOT be disappointed!! We bake it fresh JUST FOR YOU!! 🙂 🙂 Ingredients: Organic Stoneground Unbleached Whole Wheat Flour w/bran, Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Evaporated Cane. These vehicles are powered by compressed natural gas, liquid propane autogas, liquid propane, or electricity, which contain less polutants that standard conventional fuels like gasoline or diesel.
Carol's 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Start with organic natural product.
- In a large mixer bowl. Add 3 1/2 cups of flour, yeast and salt. Mix well.
- Small pan on low. Add 3 cups water, 1/2 cups molasses and 1/4 cup oil. Using a thermometer keep checking temp until between 120°F and 130°F. Then add warmed liquid to the dry mixture slowly, stir setting on the mixer..
- Slowly add 5 cups of flour. Switch to the dough hook when necessary. Knead the dough on the low setting for 5 to 8 minutes..
- Proof to double the size with rise in a large greased bowl..
- Punch down dough. Divide into 2 rounds. Place each load in 9 inch round cake pan. Slice cuts on top or not..
- Proof again to double the size..
- Bake at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Rack and cool.
Please see here for my GumRoad PDFs – written out supplemental booklets that go along with the videos I publish on YouTube that also help to support my chann. Hello friends, my name is Christine, and welcome to Frugal Fit Mom! But get this – it is traditionally not possible to get a good raise or nice crumb without gluten. So wholesale manufacturers take the easy route. The next hurdle in getting this right without added gluten is finding the right kind of wheat flour.