Easy delicious pot roast. Download a free audiobook from Audible. Check Out Crock Pot Recipes On eBay. Find Crock Pot Recipes On eBay.
Season the chuck roast with salt and black. Trim excess fat (alittle is ok!). Rub all over with cajun seasoning, sprinkle with salt to taste. You can have Easy delicious pot roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy delicious pot roast
- It’s 1 of pork roast (mine was almost 4lbs so i only used half).
- Prepare 1 of unseasoned meat tenderizer.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of dry ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of brown gravy.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of sweet onion.
- You need 1 medium of red potato chopped.
- You need 1 medium of russet potato chopped.
Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Mix together both soups, and pour over. Cook on low heat until tender and falling apart. Pot roast is a braised beef dish made by browning a roast-sized piece of beef before slow cooking the meat in a covered dish, sometimes with vegetables, in or over liquid.
Easy delicious pot roast step by step
- Put roast in crock pot and sprinkle tenderizer on all sides. Season with the garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and pepper..
- Rinse your veggies then peel/ chop the carrots. Next chop both potatoes and the onion. Place veggies all around the roast in the crock pot..
- Mix up your gravy and pour over meat and veggies. Put lid on and cook on high for about 6 hours. ****( I flipped mine over halfway through cooking time and added Extra seasonings.) You can cook on low throughout the day if you like but I didn't start mine until the middle of the day. It probably didn't.need to cook as long as it did but still it turned.out delicious.:) hope you enjoy! !.
Pot roasts typically use the tougher cuts of beef—a chuck roast or shoulder roast—which have the most flavor. For pot roasts, and other slow cooked tough meats, fat is your friend. Mix beef broth, bullion cubes, garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin, oregano, and pepper together. The longer you cook it the more tender it will get. As soon as the butter is melted, place your roast in the pan and sear all the sides of your roast.