Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional). Highest Quality Products At Great Prices. Chicken Liver Pate is a food enjoyed by many. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the water and bring to a simmer. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook,. Drain the livers and discard the milk. You can have Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional)
- It’s 250 Gr of Chicken Livers – Cleaned & Sliced.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion – Finely Sliced.
- You need 5 Tbs of Butter.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Cream.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need of Tyme (Fresh is best).
- It’s 4-8 Drops of Tabassco (I love the really hot one) – Optional.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Of White Truffle Oil – Optional.
- Prepare of Salt and Lots of fresh ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Bayleaf to decorate.
- Prepare of Hot Toast to serve.
Pat livers dry with paper towels. Season livers with salt and pepper and add to skillet. To make the pasta, place the flour in a bowl or on a wok surface, and make a well in the centre.. How to Make Tasty Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) How to Prepare Perfect Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe.
Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) instructions
- In a large Frying pan put about 1 Tsp of the Butter and soften the Onions – about 5 mins do not brown them. Then Add the Garlic & Sugar and cook 1 extra min. Add 1.5 Tsp Butter.
- Add the Sliced Chicken Livers and the Tyme, If using fresh just use the leaves removed from the Stalks. Again these need to good for about 4-5 mins and should just stop being pink in the middle – do not over cook or pate will be dry..
- Remove from Heat and let cool for 5 mins.
- Put all the mixture from the pan into your food processor with the metal blade – max for about 20-30 seconds, Add the cream, Tobassco and truffle oil, Salt and Pepper and pulse 1 time..
- Devide into little pots and place a Bayleaf onto each, then heat the remaining 1.5 Tbls of butter until metaled and pour over each one – this can help seal in the wonderful smells and makes the pate last longer.
- Put in fridge to chill – Ideal over night and serve with Hot Toast.
Easy Way to Prepare Perfect Easy White Chicken Chili. Simple Way to Make Perfect Sausage and potato soup. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender. It's of Salt and pepper, optional. You need of Red pepper flake, optional.