Crockpot Chili Meatballs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! To make the meatballs: • Add the ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, onion, milk, Worcestershire, and egg and mix these together in a large bowl, Next, add salt and pepper to this mixture. Use a large spoon or hands to mix thoroughly. • Form this mixture into one inch balls, rolling these into your hands until rounded.
Crock Pot Meatballs with Grape Jelly and Sweet Chili Sauce is the perfect party appetizer. This is the slow cooker frozen meatball recipe that is at every potluck! A blend of grape jelly, chili sauce, and meatballs in the crockpot tastes fantastic. You can cook Crockpot Chili Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili Meatballs
- You need 1 bag (64 ounce) of frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 bottles (12 ounce) of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Add some real maple syrup and it goes to fantastic to amazing. Add the meatball ingredients to a large bowl and mix until just combined. Shape the mixture into bite-sized balls. How to Thicken the Grape Jelly Meatball Sauce The chili sauce and grape jelly in this meatball recipe create a tangy barbecue-style sauce while they cook.
Crockpot Chili Meatballs step by step
- Place frozen meatballs into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic on top of frozen meatballs…….
- In a bowl combine your chili sauce, Italian herb vinaigrette dressing and black pepper, mix well……
- Pour chili sauce mixture over meatballs……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4- 6 hours, stirring occasionally………
- Serve as a New Year’s Eve appetizer and enjoy 😉!!!.
If you prefer to skip the jelly,. add the meatballs to crockpot and pour sauce over the meatballs & cook for reasonable length of time/temp needed for the occasion. When I want to fancy it up, I add a can of pineapple chunks, including juice, and some chopped green bell pepper. Grape Jelly, Chili Sauce, and BBQ Sauce – make up a delicious, sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy crockpot meatball sauce. Meatballs – I use Cooked Perfect Homestyle frozen meatballs for convenience. Add the meatballs and stir to coat with the sauce.