Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread. This cheesy Baked Ravioli recipe is a satisfying Italian inspired dish the whole family will love! Add a salad and a crusty loaf of bread and this meal is ready for company! In sprayed dish, combine pasta sauce and soup; mix well.
Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread Fruits Blueberries, banana and orange are simply a few of the quite a few fruits that you can mix in the batter. Whole wheat will surely taste appetizing by adding fresh berries or mashed bananas. Make a nice loaf or muffins with these elements. You can have Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread
- It’s 1 lb of frozen Ravioli.
- Prepare 30 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 T of minced garlic.
- You need 2 C of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 C of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 T of dried parsley flakes optional.
- Prepare of Sides cheesy bread and salad.
- Prepare of Extra ingredients that can be added in.
- You need of Cook hamburger or frozen meatballs.
- You need slices of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Sliced canned mushrooms.
Certainly not only will you enjoy the thrilling taste of the fruits on typically the bread; they also provide. Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread. Great recipe for Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread. This started as a fridge clean out meal that you will read in my notes and converted this into a prep meal and freezer meal.
Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread instructions
- Pour first 3 ingredients into baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Top with cheeses and parsley and cover with foil. **add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce.(i put some sauce on the bottom instead of nonstick spray).
- Refrigerate up to five days or freezable in a disposable aluminum pan. Can be cook on same day..
- Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Uncover and broil 2 minutes to brown cheese if desired. Cook Cheese bread according to package directions. Serve with salad.(i do have several cheese bread/garlic bread garlic knots pull apart bread‘s and salad recipes on here as well.).
- Notes i keep frozen ravioli on hand, and i found so much cheese in my fridge with not much cheese in the bags (does anyone else have this cheese problem and same with pizza sauce)and pizza sauce and some spaghetti sauce and this is what i did with it all a fridge clean out meal that i converted into a prep meal and freezer meal. This is what i used.
- If you find that you have leftovers sauces and cheeses just pick up a bag of frozen ravioli the next time you are at the store iam a big pasta lover so I always have this problem with cheese and sauce..
This cheesy Baked Ravioli recipe is a satisfying Italian inspired dish the whole family will love! Add a salad and a crusty loaf of bread and this meal is ready for. Now spread some sauce over the ravioli and sprinkle some mozzarella on top. Keep layering like this as you would layer lasagna, finishing with sauce. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, just a small amount.