Minute Rice's Chicken Stir Fry. Looking For A Quick Family Dinner? Try McCormick's Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry. Throw All Of Your Favorite Veggies Into Our Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe For A Tasty Meal.
Prepare rice according to package directions. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper add to Heated pan over high heat with oil. You can cook Minute Rice's Chicken Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minute Rice's Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 1 lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 16 oz of Package frozen stir fry vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of Uncooked White Rice.
Great recipe for Minute Rice's Chicken Stir Fry. I found this recipe on the back of a box of Minute Rice. It makes a large amount of food that stretches. The pictured batch is made with venison (deer meat) and everyday run of the mill frozen mixed vegetables.
Minute Rice's Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- Cook and stir chicken and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes. Cook till chicken is well done..
- Add water, soy sauce, sugar, and vegetables then stir. Bring to a boil..
- Stir in rice and cover. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 mins..
I also used instant brown rice. Cook Minute® Rice with chicken broth, stir-fry vegetables, soy sauce and egg. You'll feel good about serving your family this low- calorie, low-fat dish. Add chicken pieces to the stir-fry sauce and toss to coat. In a wok or large skillet over high heat, heat sesame oil until shimmering.