Ultimate tator tot casserole 🤠. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers. All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy. The Ultimate Tater Tot Casserole By Catalina Castravet.
Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. The boys play sports year-round and with me or my husband always running in run direction or another with various practices, our family relies on recipes like this delicious and easy. Best Ever Tater Tot Casserole is a classic comfort food recipe that everyone loves! You can have Ultimate tator tot casserole 🤠 using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate tator tot casserole 🤠
- You need 1-32 oz of bag frozen tator tots.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Colby jack cheese – divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese condensed soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of worstichire sauce.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s of Optional- I can drained green beans and 1 can of drained corn.
This casserole is packed full of meat, green beans, corn, soup, and cheese for a totally satisfying dinner. It's winter; a food coma is more than welcome. My belly craves gooey comfort food and hot apple cider. Enter tater tot casserole: a creamy, crispy, cheesy delight.
Ultimate tator tot casserole 🤠 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a baking dish and set aside. Cook your ground beef and mix with all ingredients except for the tots and 1 cup of the shredded cheese..
- Place mixture in baking dish and top with tots and remaining cheese. Bake 45-55 minutes until tots are crispy and edges are golden brown..
A cheeseburger in a pan, if you will. It hits the salty, sweet, and savory spots all at once and it's. In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. This is the best Tater Tot Casserole recipe of all time! This Tater Tot Casserole recipe will quickly become a family favorite!