Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
To assemble the Chicken Marinara Bake, add a scant amount of marinara to the bottom of the casserole dish and top with the chicken. Add generous spoonfuls of marinara over the seared chicken breasts and finish with mozzarella cheese. Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella Maybe Olive Garden would bid on this??? You can have Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chkn breasts.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Ground Rosemary.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of EVOO.
- Prepare of Marinara.
- You need of Bertolli Marinara Sauce.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella.
In a small mixing bowl combine the marinara sauce, mushrooms and Italian herbs to blend and coat the mushrooms with sauce. Cover the chicken and cheese with the marinara and mushroom mixture. Top the chicken with the marinara sauce making sure the chicken is covered. Place the slices of fresh mozzarella on top of the chicken.
Chicken Marinara w/ Mozzarella instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 9*13 pan with aluminum foil & barely cover bottom w/ water..
- Brush chkn w/ EVOO then add seasonings to taste..
- Bake for :30-:45. (Make sure chkn juices r clear.).
- Pour marinara sauce over chkn, then sprinkle shredded mozzarella. Continue to bake for additional :10-:15..
- Take out, eat n enjoy!!! Goes great w/ butter n garlic pasta..
Maybe Olive Garden would bid on this??? Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Marinara Recipe My stuffed chicken is filled with shredded mozzarella cheese and homemade basil pesto and then topped with marinara and more mozzarella cheese. Pour the marinara in the skillet and scrape any browned bit from the bottom of the pan with a spatula. Turn your oven on HI Broil and set the rack to the middle of the oven. Broil just until cheese is melted and begins to bubble.